Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thank you all!

First of all, thank you all for your support, thoughts, and prayers. We really felt looked after out on the big lake. Unfortunately, due to unexpected circumstances, Dana is no longer able to continue on with the journey.

It is too unsafe for me to attempt the rest on my own, however, I am not completely bowing out yet. I am giving myself a week to find another partner, and if all works out we'll finish the rest of the fundraiser. If I am unable to find someone else in the near future, I too will have no choice other than to abort the trip.

Regardless, what we experienced out there and the people we encountered were something more than words. Hopefully we encouraged some of you and others to donate blood, as well as reminded you of the uniquely beautiful area surrounding the Great Lakes region and that we need to protect and take care of it.

Thank you, Sean

1 comment:

Brian Allen said...

hope you can get back into the expedition, sorry things didn't work out. You guys sure survived a lot of grueling weather in our part of the lake. good luck!